Eos is a woman of large height, she rivals Alpha werewolves at a Five-Nine. She is slender, lean and muscular, her skin is pale enough to be seen as a vampire to those not paying attention. As the first born to the Wulfsbane clan, Eos eyes are a bright inhuman silver. Her hair is pure white, making her seem even more like a vampire.
Under direct moonlight, Eos shows many scars from her battles that have healed. Her appearance in the moonlight scars even the strongest vampire - she is the closest thing to a First Generation Lycanathrope.
Her name means "Dawn of the Moon" making her the most formidable opponent
Eos is a controlled, level-headed female with the heart of a warrior and the strength of a leader. She took her fathers place as alpha, at the youngest age of handover - twenty-one years. She is fair to those who listen, and does not take chances. She is the sort of Alpha that takes action to apprehend prior to questions. She can be one's best asset or their worst nightmare.
[ Family ]
|Elder Nikostratos Wulfsbane||Father / Lycan Elder|
|Luna Selene Wulfsbane||Mother †|
|Endymion Wulfsbane||Younger Brother|
|Nero Lupus||Guardian / Trainer|
Lycan Alphas are the direct offspring to those seated on the council. Compared to other Lycans, Lycan Alphas are far more superior - yet there are less than 8 in the world. They learn and achieve quickly and effortlessly with wwhat takes years of hard work for others and growing substantially stronger and better with each challenge. They naturally arouse a strong admiration and desire among their kind, as they personify the pinnacle of their species, and even the most hostile are forced to acknowledge their towering superiority and amazing prowess.
They are brilliant leaders and tacticians, having plotted to target the Vampire Council during the war to cripple the species. They take better decisions and know when to fight all out, or to let it slide.
Lycan Alphas have the ability to command other Lycans, and those further down the bloodline both with and without words. They are able to manage their own aura is easily, Female Alphas more so as they hold that maternal edge.
Though they are harder to kill than other Lycans, their way of death is the same.
As a Lycan, Eos has the ability that all Lycans have. As a Lycan Alpha she has the strength and control of one, she possesses the ability to command those of the wolf blood, Lycans and Werewolves alike. As a female lycan, she gives this blanket of safety to those who are unable to protect themselves. She's alluring this way.
- Enhanced Body
Lycan Alpha's physical abilities are glaringly, obviously and supernaturally physically superior over other lycans because their capabilities are far beyond natural levels, making them immensely stronger, faster, and more durable than regular beings, they can achieve by seemingly any method of training.
- Disease Immunity
Lycan Alphas, being the peak of their species, are immmune to poisons, toxins, venoms, viruses, bacteria, parasites, pathogens, allergen, etc.
Through a combination of experience and instinct through her extensive military, and special military forces Ainsley developed the skill to predict an opponent’s next move. She became skilled in reading body language to aid in this prediction.
- Regenerative Healing
Lycan Alpha's can rapidly regenerate. In other words, they recreate lost or damaged tissues, organs and limbs. The rate and amount of healing vary widely. For Lycan Alphas, some bloodlines some can regrow missing limbs over a lengthy time frame, others must put the limb back in place for rapid regeneration. Lycan Alpha's generally in very good physical shape, as their bodies are constantly reverting to a healthy state, granting them nigh-inexhaustible stamina and vitality.
Lycan Alphas can regenerate not just their cellular tissues, as well as providing a form of self-sustenance, foregoing the needs for oxygen and food intake.
- Decelerated Aging
Though perceived as Immortals, Lycan Alphas have an incredibly long lifespan. They hit mental and physical maturity in their first 20 years of life, however, will stay at that age with a slow decrease over hundreds of years. They can live through many generations of their Pack before they show signs of their age. The estimated age before death is 900 years, however there has been bloodlines that have survived longer.
- Feral Mind
All Lycans can tap into primal, unstoppable rage that allows them to perform in vastly increased capacity, taking and inflicting damage that they wouldn't in their normal state. In some cases, a Lycan's mind descends so far into the feral rage that, mentally, they are little more than animals.
- Weather Adaption
Lycan Alphas are unaffected by the weather, including wind, rain, temperature, electricity, fog, etc. Their senses, movement or any actions are not affected by the weather in any way.
As the first-born of her bloodline, and her bloodline being one of the original bloodlines, Eos is an Alpha by blood and by nature. She is vastly superior to her species, and the closest thing to god-like. They are incredibly perceptive and have the know-how when it comes to leading and keeping the peace. There are only eight (8) true alpha's in existence from Luna Spirituum.
- Sire Bond
True Alpha's have a supernatural social magnetism, drawing people to them and overwriting their desires and emotions, inspiring an overwhelming urge to serve and a fanatical devotion to the point they would do absolutely anything to please them.
Those drawn in aren't turned into mindless drones, remaining essentially the same except for their new-found loyalty, which makes them very difficult to distinguish from normal people. They no longer feel any fear of anything except failing the person they see as their God, and though they do feel pain it is little more than a mild annoyance to them. They consider dying for their master the utmost privilege and look forward to it, though they are determined to be as useful to him/her as they possibly can until the day comes.
For true Alpha's this extends to those with any Lycan blood, diluted or pureblooded.
- Absolute Command
Although limited to those with Lycan blood, True Alpha's can impose irresistible commands upon their kind. Though commands are usually spoken, the True Alpha's intentions are what truly matters. They can impose complex commands with a single word, through a specific gesture or a sheer act of will, unquestioningly bending anything and everything to their will.
For most True Alphas, words tend to be what is used when this command is imposed. It can be imposed on a single individual or a whole pack with the same effect.
- Combat Specialist: Ainsley through research, in and out of the Military has obtained an encyclopaedic knowledge in hand-to-hand fighting styles; therefore understanding and analysing opponents style of combat and flaws in the opponent's attack and defence. She can also use attacks that can automatically knock down the opponent or use the strength of the opponent to her favour. Ainsley has an incredible perception of opponents and surrounding areas using it to her advantage and can copy or mix several types of martial arts and movements and understand how a special attack works in a matter of minutes. This skill can be enhanced by Ainsley’s experience and improvement of skill.
- Combat Adaptation: Through her many missions, Ainsley’s fighting style and abilities adapt automatically to be equal or superior to opponents style of fighting, whether armed or unarmed, making an opponents attacks useless after the first few strikes. This means that Ainsley can be injured before she learns the fighting style that her opponent is using, if it is greater than her own.
- Adaptive Muscle Memory: Since she was a child, Ainsley showed promise into joining the military with her skill to replicate most things she saw. This manifested as she got older, this is the skill that set her above her peers. Ainsley can copy how a person aims, giving herself incredible marksmanship; however when using certain weapons, she has to watch a person fire that weapon in order to be able to copy it (such as how to fire a rifle, as opposed to how to fire a bow, or how to throw knives or darts).
- Dual-Wielding: As one of the only soldiers' to master this, Ainsley is capable of wielding two different weapons with ease in combat. The weapons in question are normally bladed weaponry and/or firearms, but it can be virtually any melee and/or ranged weapon. Because of this, Ainsley is able to deal twice the damage to her opponent quickly, swiftly, and effectively. She is also able to hold their own against multiple enemies at multiple angles, allowing her to fight and take advantage of wide openings.
- Spine removal is a sure way of death - though you have to get there first.
- Silver, though it is not fatal - it is mildly annoying for Eos like a bug bite which causes discomfort.
Trivia & Quotes
© tia 2019 | All content on our pages is original, and any similarities are purely coincidental.